What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our Website?
- We do not collect information from visitors of our site, others 3rd party application and plugin may collect it for advertisement purpose, Please read below statement.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you write on contact us page or with cookies.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter when you fill contact us form, surf the website, with cookies or use certain other website features in the following ways:
- For just to personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- For Just to improve our website in order to better serve you in every way.
- Only send periodic emails regarding your query or other products and services.
How do we protect your information?
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers or other passwords related information.
We use regular Malware Scanning our website.
- We have purchased SSL certificate to make the connection secure, although we have no need for SSL because We only provide articles and information. We never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers, also will never ask such things from you.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Keep the track of advertisements.
• Collect aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer best site experiences in the upcoming days. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf, For example, Google is the big advertising company, We are using it, Because they are not the group of the scammer.
You can choose to have your computer alert you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (Chrome, IE, Opera and Firefox) settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies, read browser manually.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more better may not function properly.It will never affect the user’s experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your PII unless we provide users with an advance notice with the phone or direct contact. This does not include website hosting partners such as Siteground and other parties who help us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our visitor, so long as those companies agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law and order, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.However, we may share non-personally identifiable visitor information to other parties for marketing, advertising, and other uses.
Occasionally, At our freedom to decide, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, if you visit their website please read their privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites, if you make the purchase or other activity you or other perform, do it on your own responsibility. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and we welcome any feedback about these sites from our visitor.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive and good experience for users. For more about Google please read: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website because we trust Google.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense company. Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies or other third-party identifiers together to compile data about user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our site.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises by visiting Google Ad Settings page. the visitor may also opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously, you do not need any registration required.
The visitor can change their personal information by calling us.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We don’t honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. We don’t honor them Because we earn revenue with ads, if you turn off this feature, you will see ads unrelated to you, So that why we will display ads which belong to your interest.
Does our website allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking on our website.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When we talk about the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. Also, the Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. And most importantly, We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the progressing of data protection laws around the world. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect visitor personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within 2 business day
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law.it also requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties and fines for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions you ask through contact page
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses, when we send you email
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way, When we advertise something.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters for the visitor.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly if user does not want receive to any information.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Use Contact page and send us Message.